Via Lit Hub:
“We are seeking a highly organized and motivated editorial fellow. The fellow will be an integral part of a small team, working closely with editors on day-to-day operations. As the fellow must be able to work with us in the office, we will not be considering remote applicants; applicants who are not currently in New York but willing to relocate should explicitly indicate that in their cover letters.
– Assistance maintaining the website
– Preparing pieces for publication: copy-editing, formatting on WordPress, headlining, and creating feature images
– Help maintaining database of forthcoming titles, as well as selecting fiction and nonfiction excerpts to feature
– General office duties
– The ability to multitask, a great deal of initiative
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Adobe Suite a plus
– A basic understanding of HTML
– Strong critical reading and writing skills
– Familiarity with contemporary literature and literary publications
– Previous publishing and/or editorial experience is preferred
This is a paid, full-time position with opportunities for advancement. The fellowship is six months (July through December).”
DEADLINE: June 14.